Unity Intercom is a next generation network-based full-duplex intercom system that is incredibly simple to use, yet is as powerful as traditional systems costing many times more! Unity Intercom system works in conjunction with Unity Intercom Server available from http://unityintercom.com (requires server version 1.2.1 or higher).
Unity Intercom can be used for a variety of applications
• Multi-camera live video production (including Tally!)
• Fleet/delivery management
• Hotel staff
• Hospitality personnel
• Construction/installation crews
• And many, many more
Works over any IP based network
• Unity Intercom works using either Wi-Fi or Cellular data. Users can be within the same network as the Unity server, or travelling around the world communicating over the internet.
Amazingly clear, low-latency audio
• Unity audio is significantly higher quality than regular cell phone communications, with minimal additional latency
External program feed
• Unity server comes with a built-in, sample program feed, but can be upgraded for a custom program feed..
Supports up to 6 channels and 58 users
• Users can be restricted to access any or all of the 6 channels for talk/listen, listen only, or no access.
• Additional users can be purchased, up to a total of 58 simultaneous users on the Unity system.
Integrates with external audio I/O
• Upgrade Unity to allow audio to be routed to and from an external Com system, effectively creating wireless com stations that work with a traditional hard-wired intercom over any existing network.
External tally support
• The Unity server can be upgraded to accept tally information from a variety of video switching systems, and can send this information to remote Unity app users. Unity Android devices become actual tally lights, showing both preview and on-air talent tally functionality.
• Great for production environments!